Why Did Almonte Increase my Sewer Service Charge?
- see link to presentation under Documents or click here
What happened to my extra trash pickup?
- Almonte Sanitation District Customers still get two extra trash pickup days per year. Residents need to call Mill Valley Refuse and arrange for the pickup. 415-457-9760
What do I do with used batteries?
- Used alkaline batteries are hazardous waste. They must be disposed of properly and not just thrown in the trash.
How do I dispose of an old computer & monitor?
- Computers and monitors often contain lead and are considered hazardous waste. You need to take them to Hazardous Waste Area of Marin Resource Recovery. 415-485-6806
- You can also drop them off at: http://www.mcrc.org/
This organization reuses as much of the dropped off/donated electronic equipment as possible and in many cases supplies a tax deductible receipt. See link for hours and locations.
Marin Computer Resource Center
42 Digital Dr Ste 9
Novato, CA 94949
- How do I properly dispose of home-generated pharmaceuticals and sharps? You can use the link below to find current drop-off locations. Please check with them for special handling and/or other requirements: Sharps and Medication Disposal Facilities search
- What and What Not to Flush and Where to Dispose of Hazardous Waste
Can sewage back up in my home or business?
- Yes, in extreme situations, it is possible for sewage to back-up into a home or business. Therefore, we recommend that you install a backwater overflow protection device. Such devices are readily available and, when properly installed, will prevent any sewage back-ups into homes or businesses. Contact our Manager, Bonner Beuhler for more information. email now